- Basic policy on disclosure
- We strongly recognize that information disclosure in an appropriate and timely manner is the basis of sound capitalism. Our basic policy on disclosure is to provide our shareholders and investors with our corporate information in a timely, fair and clear manner. We are working to promote much understanding of us and obtain fairly evaluation.
- Disclosure standards
- We disclose our corporate information in a timely and proper manner according to legal disclosure requirements based on the Financial Instruments and Exchange Law and other laws and according to timely disclosure requirements based on the Securities Listing Regulations of the Tokyo Stock Exchange. We also fairly and promptly disclose significant information that may be considered as influential to investment judgment even in cases where the information is out of the scope of the legal and timely disclosure requirements.
- Methods of disclosure
- We disclose information required by the timely disclosure regulations through TDnet (Timely Disclosure network) provided by the Tokyo Stock Exchange and also release information to the press immediately. Information that is disclosed on TDnet or by other means is also promptly posted on our website.
- Quiet Period
- In order to ensure fairness to every investor and prevent leakage of account information, we have defined the quiet period as the time starting from the day after the final day of each corresponding quarter until the day of our earnings announcement. During this period, we will refrain from responding to or making comments on questions related to our account settlement and earnings forecast. However, if a large discrepancy from the earnings forecast is found in the quiet period, information will be appropriately disclosed following the Timely Disclosure Rules.
- Forward-looking statements
- Our disclosed information includes forward-looking statements. The forward-looking statements reflect information available at the time it was disclosed. Actual results and future developments may differ materially due to a wide range of possible reasons.
This web site is managed by OTSUKA KAGU, LTD.
Information contained in this web site may include forward-looking statements with respect to the financial condition, management strategies, estimates and results of operations and businesses of OTSUKA KAGU, LTD. These forward-looking statements reflect certain risks and uncertainties resulting from, among other things, changes in the economy or market trends, and will not necessarily reflect the actual performance or results in the future. This web site is not made for the purpose of soliciting investments.
This web site has been compiled in good faith by OTSUKA KAGU, LTD. However, no representation is made as to the completeness or accuracy of the information it contains. OTSUKA KAGU, LTD. undertakes no obligation to update or revise any information in any material or generally to any extent, and reserves the right to add, modify or delete any information on this web site at any time. Use/unuse of or reliance on the information in this material is at your own risk. All information provided on this web site, including references to products or services, are provided ”as-is” without any warranty or implied term of any kind.